Most of the time is engrossed in activities like talking, caring, doing work, planning, building, struggling for something etc.
In our busy schedule, we forget our superiority for life. As we all know tensions are the main objective for demotivation and then we start wasting our time on useless things.
Here you can find the best quotes which will keep you positive and stress-free.
1. If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you don’t want.
2. There’s a time to be a nice person, and there’s a time to say enough is enough.
3. Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see the real value of you, it’s time for a new start.
4. The greatest gift you can give someone is your TIME. because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of life that you will never get back.
5. It’s not about “having” time. It’s about making time.
6. Don’t rush the process. Good things take time.
7. My mission: to be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.
8. When everything start happening for you, you will understand why it took so long. Just be patient. Your time is coming.
9. A long time ago I learned not to explain things to people. It misleads them into thinking they’re entitled to know everything I do.
10. You learn nothing from life if you think you’re right all the time.
11. People underestimate their capacity for change. There is never a right time to do a difficult thing.
12. Never give up because real things take time.
13. Hard times will always reveal true friends.
14. “Time is non-refundable, use it with intention.”
15. GIve yourself time to heal. Don’t expect the next person to be a band-aid for what the last person did.
16. Don’t cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.
17. Move in silence only speak when it’s time to say CHECKMATE.
18. The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone.
19. Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.