When we get acne on the face we see redness and swelling around that area. How to reduce acne redness is the most common skin problem and around 80% of people are affected by it. To get rid of this acne pimples and sores, you can try home remedies like trying herbal creams, essential oils or supplements.
A skin has pores which realise many toxic bacteria, sometimes our pores get clogged due to which acne develops. Here I will let you know some tips about acne redness that how you can safely prevent your skin.
How To Reduce Acne Redness?
- Avoid touching people
- Choose the right mild cleanser
- Use oil-free Skin products
- Keep your skin Hydrated
- Control your stress level
Best way to treat Acne Redness
1. How to Use Ice Cubes
- How to reduce acne redness? Take any soft and large piece of cloth to wrap the ice cubes in it.
- Without applying pressure, gently take the wrapping cloth to the affected area of a pimple and make sure you bacteria do not get spread.
- Apply the wrap for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Regularly do the same process twice a week.
2. How to Use Aloe Vera Gel
- You have to extract the gel from Aloe Vera leaf in a bowl.
- Now Apply the gel on the pimple.
- Keep it for 15 minutes.
- Wash your face with Lukewarm water.
- Do the same on alternate days.
3. How to Use Soaked Tea Bags
- How to reduce acne redness? Pick used tea bags and dip that into hot water.
- Hold the tea bag on the acne redness area with your convenient timings. It can be uncomfortable in starting but after sometimes it’s become easy.
- You can also boil the tea leaves and then apply it as a mask.
- After 30 minutes of applying tea bag, you can wash your face with mild face wash to remove toxic bacteria from acne.
- You can do this twice a day.
4. How to Use Lemon Juice
- It can be not comfortable to directly apply lemon juice, make use of honey with lemon.
- Extract the lemon juice in a bowl and add a few drops of honey in it.
- Now carefully apply the whole mixture to the affected area.
- Keep it for 20 minutes.
- Clean your face with lukewarm water.
5. How to Use Tea Tree Oil
- Take the tea tree oil in a bowl.
- Dab the cotton ball in it or use Q-tip.
- Apply it softly on the inflated area over acne, to make oil more dilute you can mix it with cream or gel.
- Keep it overnight.
- In the morning wash your face with water.
6. How to Use Honey
- How to reduce acne redness? Take a bowl and add honey to it.
- Pick the cotton ball, dip it in honey.
- Now gently apply it on acne redness area and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with mild face wash.
Self Care Tips
- Wash Your face: Make it a habit to wash your face before going to bed and in the morning. This can prevent you from harmful bacteria which cause because of dirt.
- Moisturize Your Skin: Mostly we feel irritation on the skin due to dryness. It’s best to apply moisturizer after you wash your face, this will keep your skin more healthy and firm.
- Remove Your Makeup: When we go to sleep with makeup on face, it can be harmful to your skin. Our skin pores get clog which carries germ and dirt that cause acne on the skin.
- Drink Lots Of Water: It happens when we drink less water our skin gets dehydrated. Skin needs many essential nutrients to perform different functions for that we should drink water.
- Exfoliation Of Skin: Uppermost layer of skin is dead to remove that we use scrub or mask. This is important because dirt and germs attack skin that causes acne on the skin.